St Joseph’s Taree, as a culturally diverse and inclusive Catholic faith community; witnesses gospel values of tolerance, respect and equity in every aspect of the life of the school. We provide a rich, progressive curriculum which encourages excellence and life-long learning. As we strengthen relationships within our local community we strive to create resilient and active global citizens of the future.
We will achieve this vision by:
- Working together with students, families, parishioners and members of the wider community
- Providing ongoing opportunities for students to understand and embrace the teachings of Christ and the traditions of the Catholic Church
- Ensuring that Gospel values support all school policies and procedures
- Providing a meaningful and inclusive learning program that caters for the intellectual, spiritual, emotional, social and physical dimensions of all students
- Recognising and celebrating all that is good in our school, family, community, country and the world
- Teaching students by example to become problem solvers and forward thinkers
- Demonstrating an appreciation of our environment and our responsibility for its preservation.